How on earth is the Waiting Room (of ***) "fair"?I've been on for almost 2 hours now waiting my turn to get tickets.

I would never waste my time with this site, except it is the only place I can purchase the tickets I want. A fair way to sell tickets is first come first serve. Let's stop giving everyone a reward who participates and start giving it to those who actually worked hard and came in first.

Now I just have to hope that I'll get some ok seats, when I'd much prefer to have been beaten out, fair and square by someone who got to them first.So dumb.

Frustrated88 wrote the review because of "poor customer service, horrible purchasing process, hate the waiting room, worst ticket buying site ever" at Axs. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Axs to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Axs axs tickets for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Axs?

Comments