Today, I called 888-929-7849 to find out the status of a refund (Bruno Mars has to postpone his concert in Denver due to illness) and instead of playing the wait game of Bruno rescheduling, and Axs holding $1800 of my money, I requested a refund. I literally, was on the phone for an hour and heard the same awful music f with the same message...

"all of our agents are busy, please stay on the line".... And to top it off? After an hour of me holding, it automatically just disconnected the call. Shameful.

Is this the way a company represents their values and integrity by not having anyone answer the phone? There are no words to describe how pissed off I am. Who is the CFO or President of this company? Does this person even know that this is happening?

Appalled and disgusted that I spent an hour of MY time trying to speak to someone about MY money.

They have a "F" BBB rating and somehow they still manage to be in business. How in the world does this happen??????

Product or Service Mentioned: Axs Customer Care.

I didn't like: Lack of contact, Over charge and bad customer service, Unwillingness to listen to customer.

Comments