I waited in queue for the BTS Fort Worth, which is a great way to stay in line. When I selected the number of tickets and best tickets available, I got the P1 Tickets.

:) So than the website wanted me to log in again, even though I was already logged in from the beginning from of the queue. So I type my email and password, and it kept giving an error message. I kept trying for about 2 minutes, it finally went to the page to input my credit card information, which i was ready for and it had given me new minutes. I started typing in the credit card information and the page refreshed itself and it lost my tickets and give me other tickets in P4.

I was able to purchased those with no problem because I was already logged in. I was so disappointed because we really got excited that we were going to be in P1. It wasn't anything I did, it was the website. I would had been able to purchase them if I didn't have to sign in the second time.

The website should also let us save or credit card information before hand. I created the username and password weeks before just to be ready to buy the tickets.

I'm Happy I get to see them, but IT would have been the best day ever if I Got to purchase the P1 tickets that I had. This needs to be fixed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Axs Website.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments