Featured on Facebook Not resolved

I bought a ticket from them for a Red Rocks show.I got an error saying my credit card wasn't working.

I tried my two others, both get errors. I then go to their website and click my account where it lists my show 3 times. When I clicked on the show it brings me to my account page where I can change my display name and email address. I have no idea how many tickets I bought or if I even have tickets.

This is a show that is hard to get tickets to so I am not sure if they are sold out. I call support, after waiting on hold for 40 minutes they hang up on me. This is a scam website! DO NOT BUY TICKETS FROM THEM.

Call the venue directly.

They are a FALSE company.I repeat, this company is a SCAM.

I didn't like: Unable to select any tickets when showing they are there, Waiting room, Website, Over charge and bad customer service, Unable to purchase tickets online, Endless delay in the waiting room, Lack of contact.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Axs Red Rocks Show Ticket
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Scammed / $300
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Axs?

Comments

Heavener, Oklahoma, United States #1277421

Why. would you try three times with three different credit cards if it Is a scam? You don't get any show tickets..

Tyler
to Anonymous Boca Raton, Florida, United States #1278491

I was under impression it was a real site. It was linked to from Red Rocks. I thought my cards were the problem