Featured Not resolved

I bought a ticket from them for a Red Rocks show.I got an error saying my credit card wasn't working.

I tried my two others, both get errors. I then go to their website and click my account where it lists my show 3 times. When I clicked on the show it brings me to my account page where I can change my display name and email address. I have no idea how many tickets I bought or if I even have tickets.

This is a show that is hard to get tickets to so I am not sure if they are sold out. I call support, after waiting on hold for 40 minutes they hang up on me. This is a scam website! DO NOT BUY TICKETS FROM THEM.

Call the venue directly.

They are a FALSE company.I repeat, this company is a SCAM.

Review about: Axs Red Rocks Show Ticket.

Reason of review: Scammed.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Unable to select any tickets when showing they are there, Waiting room, Website, Over charge and bad customer service, Unable to purchase tickets online, Endless delay in the waiting room, Lack of contact.

Had an Experience with Axs?

Comments

Heavener, Oklahoma, United States #1277421

Why. would you try three times with three different credit cards if it Is a scam? You don't get any show tickets..

to Anonymous Boca Raton, Florida, United States #1278491

I was under impression it was a real site. It was linked to from Red Rocks. I thought my cards were the problem

PattynCali
to Tyler #1366613

I had a similar situation where I purchased tix to Lionel Ritchie and Maria Carey at the Hollywood Bowl. Concert was cancelled could not get my money back. Loss - $293