1.8

I ordered two tickets to a show and they charged my card twice, they refuse to refund the money back to my card. I ordered two tickets on September 5th and it took about an hour because the site was having a bunch of technical issues like service errors, down for maintenance, flash buttons not loading, flash not loading the screen and so on.

I had received an email conformation of two tickets for $114.90 on my debit card. On the evening of the event which was on September 8th I found out that I had 4 tickets on the AXS app and then I went straight to my bank account on my phone to look for the charges. It was then that I found out I was charged twice for two tickets but I never received anything that had informed me that I was charged twice. I only got a conformation of an order for two tickets and I had also ordered insurance on two of my tickets and I was only charged for two tickets through them.

When I went up to the entrance where they scan the code on your phone, four tickets printed out and I stepped to the side where they had a couple of people sitting at a table to help. They said for me to contact AXS for a refund as i had told them about only ordering two, conformation of only two and the technical difficulties. He then took two tickets and said that he would change the status of the tickets so that they would show up unused in the system. The following day, Sunday September 9th, I had first sent an email ticket through their website and was told that they would not give me my money back because it was after the event even though it was AXS's fault that I was charged twice.

Also stating that anything to do with getting my money back for the extra charge would be closed permanently from here on out. I sent an email back soon after but got no response back. I have the emails and are willing to provide them. Later on that same day I searched the internet for their customer service number as I could not find it on their website.

At the end of that phone conversation I was told she had submitted a ticket to refund my money, I would receive an email within 3-5 business days and then a refund within 7-14 business days. As of September 16th I had not received an email and called them.

I was told during that conversation that a service rep did not submit any ticket as he could not find it and that he couldn't do anything about it since it was noted on my conformation number that it was closed. I then informed him that I will take it up with my bank and also file a complaint with the BBB.

Reason of review: I am unhappy about being billed twice, bad customer service lying to me and being refused by AXS to return the money..

Comments