Bought Bob Seger tickets last summer. Concert was postponed but I didn't get a notification from AXS...the only way I knew it was changed was because I got a notification from the event venue!

I now know that the concerts have been rescheduled ONLY because I've been randomly Googling it...still have never received a notification from AXS about the rescheduled dates.

I called AXS customer help number and the rep was surly as if I'd interrupted her whole day by placing that call.

I've also sent an email to their email address and received an automated bounce back email stating that it can take up to 72 hours for a response.

This is the first time I've purchased through AXS and it will be the last. Ticketmaster may have a stranglehold on the concert ticket industry, but at least they alert ticket holders to changes...

Product or Service Mentioned: Axs Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Take my advice dont ever do any business with AXS . It will drive you insane.

Not sure who owns on runs it but it’s probably s fly by nite company. Someone needs to take action.Its very sad that people working there are tuning it can do this to people.

Is a shame an in the end the good lord will punish you . That I can promise u ..

Axs Reviews