Entered waiting room 30 min before store opened to get tickets for a friend. She entered waiting room 5 min before store opened. She got to purchase tickets after only 10 waiting. 30 min later received a message that tickets are no longer available.
There is no point in wasting your time on this website if the "place in line" is randomly chosen. Unless I don't understand the concept of waiting in line, I don't understand how their system works!!!
Huge waste of time. Can't figure our why any venue would restrict their ticket sales to this horrible company given the abundance of negative reviews.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I got banned for nothing no *** I need a ticket to get in banned email email@example.com can u help me plz if u can thx p p p..."
- "They screwed up my order and then refused to refund my payment even though the show time day was in the future. They told me that their system did..."
- "Lebron James and the Cavs came to Cincy last Wednesday night 10/15/14. I would have gotten tickets earlier but my son was supposed to have a soccer game -..."
- "We had a great experience with Bath Planet. Saw them at a home show and were impressed with how friendly and professional the people in the booth were. ..."
- "I purchased a property through US invest after talking to Ryan McFarland. Ryan guaranteed the property would be refurbished and that it was in a good area. After purchasing the property US..."
- "I bought two pieces of jewelery from this site & paid inflated shipping of $10.95 per piece (seller would not combine). The pictures grossly misrepresented the product. If you can..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."
- "Having worked for nine years and had Frontier service as long. They have Tech's that will add services to your billing and until you discover it they won't return any..."
- "Airbnb is in the middle of a security crisis they have been "hacked" from. Airbnb's "Trust and Safety Team", is swamped with listings that have been high-jacked. I am host..."