Entered waiting room 30 min before store opened to get tickets for a friend. She entered waiting room 5 min before store opened. She got to purchase tickets after only 10 waiting. 30 min later received a message that tickets are no longer available.
There is no point in wasting your time on this website if the "place in line" is randomly chosen. Unless I don't understand the concept of waiting in line, I don't understand how their system works!!!
Huge waste of time. Can't figure our why any venue would restrict their ticket sales to this horrible company given the abundance of negative reviews.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "This company is a sham, they sell tickets to postponed or cancelled events even after they've known that the event has been postponed and/or cancelled! Then they tell you that..."
- "...I asked for a refund due to the fact I was working and they told me they never sent me the verification that it was at 8 p.m. however..."
- "We received Literally the last row in the not-soled out auditorium...we paid more than double the orchestra cost and got the worst seats in the house!!!! Went to see..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "I went to a CVS yesterday 06Aug15 to buy some makeup because I forgot my makeup at work and I was traveling. I purchased the attached items and only used..."
- "I would like to ensure that all fellow Costco Members and consumers are aware of the lack of customer service and assistance when dealing with products that are damaged/defective straight..."
- "Investigativeguy John Mattes uncovered a great federal program last year designed to help the unemployed.The program provided free gas cards for the unemployed so they could look for work. Does..."