Entered waiting room 30 min before store opened to get tickets for a friend. She entered waiting room 5 min before store opened. She got to purchase tickets after only 10 waiting. 30 min later received a message that tickets are no longer available.
There is no point in wasting your time on this website if the "place in line" is randomly chosen. Unless I don't understand the concept of waiting in line, I don't understand how their system works!!!
Huge waste of time. Can't figure our why any venue would restrict their ticket sales to this horrible company given the abundance of negative reviews.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I just lost $59.00 because of your exchange and refund policy. I made a mistake and went to the wrong theater. By the time I looked at the tickets and..."
- "DO NOT BUY FROM THESE SCAM ARTISTS. THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY, COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOU AS A CUSTOMER AND POST FAKE TICKETS THAT THEY DO NOT HAVE AVAILABLE TO..."
- "I have never been into sports or attend any events, nor have I ever purchaes tickets to any event before, But my husband loves sports and I decided to get..."
- "We took our terrified little rescue dog, Sandy to a "training" facility to help him become more confident and socialized. The owner Catherine Sacks was given $4300 for..."
- "MOR Furniture is about the same or worse than IKEA furniture, matter of fact I think IKEA's stuff is better!!! I purchased a queen size mattress, box spring, sleigh..."
- "I bought two pieces of jewelery from this site & paid inflated shipping of $10.95 per piece (seller would not combine). The pictures grossly misrepresented the product. If you can..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."