1.4

Bought 2 pairs of tickets through their app. They were from rellers but the reseller tickets are listed right on their seat map on their site and are "verified and safe".

They took my money and sent me a receipt. 6 months later, i check my app (where they send digital tickets) and only 1 pair is there. After 3 calls, i get a supervisor who tells me the other pair was canceled by an automated check (the reseller apparently purchased too many tickets?). There was no notification, no refund, just gone.

I asked him to replace the 4 tickets I bought with 4 similar tickets, he told me it is not his job to find those. He would refund me and nothing more. No empathy, no shock this happened, no understanding, they simply do not care. Its almost worth it to go through a 3rd party app to buy them.

I will now get a refund in 7-10 business days. I also have to sell the other 2 tickets through their app for LESS that I paid for (due to taxes and fees paid plus fees they charge me to sell them).

The show is sold out now completely and we wont be able to go. Well done AXS, ruined this one completely.

Product or Service Mentioned: Axs Concert Ticket.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Axs Pros: Three out of four customer service agents friendly, First rep seemed to care but was wrong.

Axs Cons: No understanding or effort to make it right.

Comments