I purchased tickets to an October 3rd event on July 23rd. The event was a Golden Voice Productions event and tickets were sold through AXS. On September 10th I had not yet received my tickets and sent a request through the AXS website. The subsequent requests were replies to the auto response (as directed in the auto response). I never heard a word. I searched for a phone number for AXS and found some but none were working numbers. I also searched for a phone number for Golden Voice Productions and found a working number but could only leave a message.

Thankfully on October 2nd I found a working phone number for AXS on pissedconsumer.com. I am amazed that Pissed Consumer found a working number!

After staying on hold for one hour (no exaggeration) I was able to speak to a live person who sent me the e-tickets. The live person was polite and helpful.

I have never had an experience like this and will NEVER buy another ticket from GOLDEN VOICE PRODUCTIONS or AXS. I also plan to write a YELP review for both - hopefully it will save other people from going through the same aggravation!

Thank you Pissed Consumer for providing a working number that AXS tries very hard to keep secret!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Effort it took me to get my tickets.

Comments