State: Gauteng Product: Axs Concert Ticket Clear all filters (1 of 83 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

AXS Negligent Company!

I completely agree and am even more furious. I was in the waiting room from 9:40am PST. I got in at 11:45am. Selected my tickets fast and proceeded to checkout. Site kicked me off and I lost my que and everything because of a negligent website that should have anticipated these volumes. So disgusted at how they handled these ticket sale process. I emailed support with no response and now its 12:58pm and I am still in my 2nd waiting room hoping for a chance. Looks like my wife will just have to watch it on dvd! Super irritated and not fair at all! Also just to mention it was not user error as they will probably say. I am a computer programmer and site developer for over 20 years so I know my way around. Man this is frustrating!

I have been in waiting room since 9:40 PDT and still not in. What a scam!!

@Anonymous

Same here, in 4 different dates with 4 waiting rooms, and I got in only once. *** row behind the stage, released tickets and BOOM kicked me out.

Back in 2013, same thing happened to me for Nine Inch Nails. Secured my floor tickets, entered all my info, hit purchase: site error. Lost my spot, lost my tickets. Sent them an email describing what happened, no response.

Ever. This Adele fiasco is insanity.

View more comments (1)
Review
Product
Axs Concert Ticket
Cons
  • Whole process
  • Website
Reason of review
Order processing issue
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Tags