DO NOT USE! Not even worth the 1 star.

HORRIBLE experience with AXS. I was very excited to be using a presale promo code through their site (which I was referred to by Spotify - who I will also be calling to complain to) but when I tried to purchase the tickets I got a credit card error which seems to be very common, scrolling through other reviews. I spent my morning commute of 45 minutes waiting on hold, listening to the horrible looped song, trying to get in touch with an agent but did not get anyone. I then called again and waited on hold for over an hour when I finally got in touch with an agent.

She said that she could process the payment for me over the phone but when I asked her why the error occurred she said she didn't know. I was just curious because I didn't want the same thing to happen again - I can now say this will never happen again because I will NEVER be using this site again. I asked if we could process the payment and then if I can be transferred to someone else to get information regarding the error. She started to confirm my identity and asked for my credit card security code.

I wanted to confirm the event venue and date and she rudely yelled at me saying it's the same event you purchased! I just wanted to confirm everything before committing to spending a few hundred dollars which I think is pretty reasonable. She then hung up on me. After waiting all that time.

UNBELIEVABLE. I then wrote an email through their automated system they have on their website and was notified that I would receive an answer in 72 hours which doesn't help me because if I can't purchase the tickets through this incompetent site I want to purchase them elsewhere before they sell out. I'm still on hold now. This has been a terrible experience..

and a service fee?

What service are we paying for exactly? I'm actually so surprised to learn that Spotify supports this site.

Product or Service Mentioned: Axs Customer Care.

I didn't like: Were rude and did not want to help, Terrible customer service.

Comments