2.6

I purchased some tickets for my bachelorette party in December for red rocks. I found out recently (after another friend shared interest in joining last minute) that my tickets had been cancelled.

No notification from the company was given. (To be truthful and transparent, I purchased 6 tickets from my credit card using my buisness account and apartment, my fiancé purchased 6 tickets for the remainder of my friends using his house address). There was no information connecting us. We are a month from the concert all arrangements made, and AXS has been completely unhelpful and not at all empathetic or sympathetic to our situation.

Although the few customer service agents (thank you Brenda, Tommie, and Renee) have been kind and empathetic to the situation, there is little they can do. After speaking with a supervisor (Ed) who ultimately hung up on me, I am at a loss and completely defeated. The supervisor I spoke to was rude and often raised his voice and interrupted me. Twisting my words to fit his narrative of the situation.

I am a therapist, and am incredibly mindful of how I treat others, (especially in customer service- I imainge it’s hard being yelled at by angry people) so I attempted to keep my demeanor calm and cool. Due to the supervisors harsh tone and unkind demeanor I was easily brought to tears. He refused to allow me to speak to anyone else that may be able to help. Planning a wedding is extremely difficult, and when you have 13 people who are willing to fly internationally and across the country to celebrate you at a place as special as red rocks, that is a brightness in all that stress.

Unfortunately my dreams have been trampled on, with very little understanding from AXS. I understand the strict guidelines are to prevent scalpers, but this is not this situation.

This was a well thought out and planned girls/bachelorette trip. There are many tickets going for double and triple the price by scalpers, and AXS has been unwilling to work with me.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Axs Pros: Three out of four customer service agents friendly.

Axs Cons: Rude supervisor, Unwilling to hear my plight or offer helpful solution, Cancelled tickets without notification.

• Rude Supervisor