State: California City: Los Angeles Product: Axs Got7 Concert Ticket Clear all filters (1 of 4 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
I waited 30 minutes in that waiting room, trying to purchase Got7 tickets in LA. I was so excited because i thought that if i got on the site at 10 am exactly i'd have the chance to get P1 and score a photo op with the group. Was i wrong. I've never used the site, i...

AXS is horrendous! It was my first and last time I'm ever purchasing tickets thru that site!

I had a similar issue, I was in the waiting room as soon as it opened, and I was around in at 10:02am. Even then I couldn't get any tickets. All I needed was one ticket, since I was going by myself. I tried both P1 and P2 both said that they couldn't find any seats available!?!?

I tried P3 but that section already had a red line thru it. So, I didn't bother. Although, I found it odd that P3 was already sold out in just two minutes. I'm pretty sure they must of had a pre-sale, because it's odd that we couldn't find a single seat!

I heard that several people got P1 and P2 tickets by calling.

Sadly, I found out too late. Crazy how many people didn't get tickets.

Review