The bottom line is AXS is awful to deal with when trying to obtain money from it after selling tickets. Its ACH transfer system is a failure, perhaps so that it can hold on to money and make money on "the float."

The story unfolds as follows. I had to sell tickets through AXS for a couple of concerts friends and I could not attend at Red Rocks. The first sale generated $710. Instead of automatically sending the money to my bank account (which was on file), the system forced me to request a transfer. That's failure number 1. In addition, that process was by itself annoying because clicks on the transfer button frequently fail as the button sort of “jumps.“ After several tries, I finally got the button to work and so moved by failure number 2. For failure number 3, I did not receive any message acknowledging the request for transfer.

Ultimately, a week later, the ACH transfer finally reached my checking account on Friday, July 19. However, ACHs can and should move in 1 day. Thus, failure number 4.

Meanwhile, AXS also is holding the $700 from the sale of the second set of tickets. I’ve been trying for a week now to obtain transfer of that money to my checking account. When I log in, the system shows that I have $700 in the account. But when I tell the system to transfer the money, it brings up a message which states: "You currently have an EFT request that is being processed. Please wait until this EFT request is completed before making a new EFT request." (See screen shot of message). Thus, failure number 5. That message has been showing up daily for over a week and is not accurate. Again, as stated above, an ACH transfer takes only one day to move to a bank account, and so my prior ACH request for a transfer of of the $710 should’ve gone through in a day. Instead, it took over a week. Thus, 6 more failures (6-11).

I tried to find a phone number to call the company, but nothing showed up on its website that I could find. (Failure 12). I submitted a complaint through the AXS app “support“ system, which is badly done. It is unclear whether that complaint actually went through anywhere. (Failure 13) Also, I never received an acknowledgement of the submission of the complaint. Thus, failure 14.

In sum, I am disgusted by this company. I finally found the phone number through this pissed off consumer website. The number is 888-929-7849. As I dictate this note I’ve been sitting on hold for over 20 minutes and am hanging up.

I will be filing a complaint with the Illinois Attorney General. This kind of malfeasance is not acceptable.

I am so tired of wasting my time to solve problems created by companies which implement lousy systems, either accidentally or intentionally.

Review about: Axs Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Send me my $700 in one day, and pay me my hourly rate of $540 for wasting an hour of my time. .

Comments

Ironically I just sold red rocks tickets and am going on day 4 of waiting for the transfer.

An update. The situation is growing worse.On July 24, I spoke with customer service via telephone.

The woman was apologetic, but completely unhelpful. She promised to take the matter to a manager, and have an email sent to me with an explanation of when I might actually receive money. No email was received.I called again on the 25th and spoke with Cindy. According to Cindy, the notes from the 24th indicated that a manager named Steven had reviewed the situation yesterday and his "answer” is that it takes up to 14 days to close out an electronic transfer.

This obviously is a lie because ACH transactions do not require 14 days, and in fact the prior transfer of $710 reached my checking account on Friday July 20. Thus, AXS is simply holding on to my cash and making money off "the float."I asked Cindy to make notes in the account regarding my latest call, and to note explicitly the hope that multiple people at this company will be indicted for participating in consumer fraud.