Went on-line at Widespread Panic's official sale time for Red Rocks Amphitheatre.
I was put in AXS.com's "Virtual waiting room."
While waiting, I checked Stubhub right after the sale started.
25 of Red Rocks 84 Row 1 ADA (disabled tickets) were already on Stubhub
for up to $550.01. These tickets were also described as being ADA/accessible tickets.
I have attached one screenshot of the many of ADA tickets available on Stubhub.
Although I wasn't fond of Ticketmaster, Stubhub seems to fill with tickets much
sooner after the sale starts. Red Rocks has a Row 70 ADA area with 24 seats and I
didn't see a single ticket for that row. Wondering how that is happening?
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- This is sick.
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Event Tickets
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "According to this new video with proven facts it might be the end of Hope for good. be taken to end SPS and jail hope https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBwSYouWk3s . Once federal law enforcement see..."
- "I bought a controller for my brothers birthday. No mods, just wanted an all glossy white controller with his gamer tag on the back. So I ordered this controller on..."
- "me and my wife account got banned permanently i was a leader of a 2.4m alliance and rating was 98k ive never done anything wrong nor has my wife in..."
- "I received a defective product that was opened due to poor packaging. The packaging and shipping box was completely saturated with my opened product. They will not return my phone..."
- "I ordered three items, and two arrived damaged. They had a hole/run in the mesh. I immediately called a customer service representative, and was told I needed to..."
- "It has been over several months, and have not gotten paid for my work. Have signed work orders. I have worked hard, been very responsible, and care about the quality of..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."