Went on-line at Widespread Panic's official sale time for Red Rocks Amphitheatre.

I was put in AXS.com's "Virtual waiting room."

While waiting, I checked Stubhub right after the sale started.

25 of Red Rocks 84 Row 1 ADA (disabled tickets) were already on Stubhub

for up to $550.01. These tickets were also described as being ADA/accessible tickets.

I have attached one screenshot of the many of ADA tickets available on Stubhub.

Although I wasn't fond of Ticketmaster, Stubhub seems to fill with tickets much

sooner after the sale starts. Red Rocks has a Row 70 ADA area with 24 seats and I

didn't see a single ticket for that row. Wondering how that is happening?

This person wrote the review because of "this is sick." of event tickets from Axs and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Axs to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Axs for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Axs?

Comments

Glendale, California, United States #963856

Many of the tickets that StubHub posts aren't really yet in their possession.They assume, through whatever unique means, that they will eventually come into their assumed stock of tickets.

It usually works out for them. Sometimes it doesn't. Just look at what happened at the recent 2015 Super Bowl.

A sh*tstorm went down when they couldn't produce actual tickets to customers who bought them...

Basically, the tickets you were trying to buy on axs.com were the same tickets Stubhub assumed they would come up on, didn't yet have them, and just posted them anyway to get your $.Shady stuff.