Las Vegas, Nevada

I paid $494 for Rolling Stones tickets but have not received the link for the tickets. I have been trying for days to get through to customer service but get nothing but but busy signals.

Advertising a customer service line and saying "your call is important" while providing no actual way to contact the company is a fraud. This company knows nothing about customer service. I also submitted multiple requests for service through the company website and received responses saying "we have received your request", but nothing happens.

Once again, I believe this constitutes a fraud. I will also submit a complaint to the better business bureau and any other sites online.

Product or Service Mentioned: Axs Rolling Stones Concert Ticket.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

• AXS Horrible Customer Service

Comments

They did the same to me. I called to get a refund and the lady argued with me how she can and will not refund me.

That's its the post office fault. So they wont refund me money for a ticket that has never arrived. It has been 30 days since I ordered my tickets and the event is tomorrow. Still no ticket in the mail.

I call to get a refund and ask to speak to a supervisor and she refused to let me speak to anyone but her.

Then hangs up on me.

THIS TICKET SERVICE IS A SCAM!!!!!

Axs Reviews