Update by user Dec 11, 2017

It gets worse. They found out that I disputed the credit card charge as if they are going to exchange the ticket.

I called in (not to mention 30 minutes waiting to talk to someone), and they told me that no ticket is available to exchange. Instead, I can upgrade my ticket by paying more!!!

I told them to cancel the whole transaction, and she transferred me to a different department for this matter. I have been on hold for more than an hour!

Original review posted by user Nov 18, 2017

Purchased Disney on Ice tickets through them. A week later, I got an email from AXS.com stating that the link had an error and made me purchase a ticket on the wrong date.

I called to let them know that I need the ticket on different date as I intended to purchase (their email also instructed me to so do). It took an hour on hold and finally the call got dropped. Tried again. It took 40 minutes this time to finally get to a live person.

As expected, they have no idea what I was talking about. I had to forward the email from AXS.com with their letterhead to their supervisor to prove that I am not lying. Then the final answer came back... I need to go back to the correct link and to purchase the ticket again, then to call in again with the purchase confirmation number for them to issue a credit for my previous purchased ticket.

Wait! Am I the one who created the incorrect link to begin with? If not, why do I need to go through all this hassle for the mistake they made? I told them to just cancel the ticket if possible.

Of course, all sales is final. Why did not I see that coming. All I am asking was to exchange the ticket for the date I intended to purchase. Simple as that.

If they have an authority to do so, why do I, who has no fault on this, have to footwork to make it right? Just own up to your own mistake!

Product or Service Mentioned: Axs Show Ticket.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Attitude of staff, Were rude and did not want to help, Attitude and way to handle issues.

Comments